Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I hate photos of myself


I really hate having my picure taken, it just feels so corny, say cheeeeeeeze!

Ignore the unruly eyebrows, the wild blush, the lazy eyes and the red lips (first and probably last time you'll see me with red lips, my generation is all about a dark smokey eye and nude lip - why do mua's never say eyes and lips? smokey eyes and nude lips is good grammar and a full face, smokey eye and nude lip is really just bad education and half a face of makeup!)

I had many, many, many, when I say many I really do mean a lot, of caiparinhas in me when this pic was taken. It was the first day I had ever worn really red nail polish and the peanut gallery was trying to convince me to wear red lipstick. I wouldnt budge until Mike the barman (complete with feather boa and stories of life in South America) started pouring caiparinhas down my throat. Anyhoo somehow I was part of a bet that saw me in red lips being photographed by Nick who was wearing fishnet stockings and gold heels..... what the hell was in those caiparinhas??? Add 2 drunk models and you have a ridiculously fun shoot.


For anyone thinking its a half decent pic of me have a look at the before pic, god I love photoshop! and omg I need to save up for surgery on those undereye bags, jeez they are more like trolleys than bags!


You can read the full story at http://www.modelbase.co.za/forums/8_3854_0.html, good times!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment