Saturday, March 27, 2010

A worthy opponent

I heart every mua I have ever met, we are just the nicest bunch. I have not met Alexa Wilson (yet), but I am certain when I do I will heart her too. She is a mua based in Johannesburg and has a blog called Shiny Pretty Things (see we have to love her, she's one of us!). Her blog is entertaining and her writing style is right up my alley. Here is an edited version of her first post:

Hi my name is Alexa, and I’m addicted to shiny pretty things…
25Feb10

So… my first blog entry and I thought to introduce myself to the group, I’d share a little about my addiction. I love shiny, pretty things. As simple as that. Give me sparkling and bright and gorgeous anyday of the week.




This is me in disguise.

I’m a makeup artist and horrific makeup hoarder. I love fashion and beautiful glossy magazines with all the gorgeous people plastered on the pages. I love statement rings, and chunky jewelry. Having said all that, I’m not really that shallow, I do love the simple things in life too! Oh all right… it’s an addiction and these are my confessions.

Hope you enjoy what’s to come!

Alexa

xx



Follow her blog to stay up to date with all the shiny pretty things http://alexawilson.wordpress.com/

.

No comments:

Post a Comment