Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Amazing Athens - Behind the Scenes

I am on a 4 month holiday in Greece (www.fourmonthsingreece.blogspot.com - shameless plug!). Our model, Moneta Brcina, is from Slovenia and came to Greece this year to model. Petros Hatzianastassiou the great photographer arranged the shoot and we shot at the top of Penteli mountain, so many beautiful locations to choose from there. The outfits were showcased at Athens Exclusive Designers Week (kindly supplied by Dusanka Duric), Moneta looked gorgeous in them... long limbs + designer outfits = bliss! I don't have the edited pics yet but was blown away with what I saw on camera. I can't contain my excitement so here is a behind-the-scenes shot!



.....and a pic of the dress on the runway at Athens Exclusive Designers Week


here's the link for more info on the designer Dusanka Duric (how pretty is she?) http://www.axdw.gr/designers/c36/?curaid=37

2 comments:

  1. That dress is insanely cool! I also want wardrobe like that... sulk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God that dress is gorgeous, I just want to bathe my body in it. I love black.

    ReplyDelete