Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lead me not into temptation


I worked on a stock shoot that took place inside the offices of a bunch of lawyers who were on leave during Christmas and New Year. Turns out they were Greek laywers. Greeks stick together like bubblegum to your shoe. So I casually took a glance at the files lying around, I just knew I would find a file belonging to someone I know.

BINGO! My doctors daughters ante nuptial agreement! At this point the photographer warned me about client confidentiality. I had to choose between good gossip or a career in makeup.... it really was a tough choice! I decided that if I found any high profile greek divorce files I would not care if I didnt paint another face in my life again! Unfortunately I didnt get to sneak a peek but I'm pleased with the pic from the shoot

.

No comments:

Post a Comment