Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Junk in her trunk


I shot with Timme (tim mee, timmy, get it?) *focuses* I shot with Tim Hulme and Natalie Simmonds and am so pleased with the results, the pics are very Guess ad campaignish. Natalie used to model when she was younger and has decided to give it another go, the purpose of the shoot was to update her portfolio and show them she's still got it. We showed them alright!!

I also styled her hair for this shoot and it worked like magic. I consider my hair skills to be very average, but this day I had my A-game and her hair was super obedient.

Of course like every other super gorgeous model I know, Miss Natalie has a hang up or two about her body. While she was complaining I noticed a rubbish truck had parked outside the window, from the angle I was sitting at I could just see it peeking out from behind her bum. I had to take a pic. This is the closest that girl will ever come to having junk in her trunk!


And here she is with no junk (of any kind) in her trunk:


.

1 comment: