Sunday, July 10, 2011

She makes it look easy


How's this pic? A bit of a mind fuck right? When you first see it you need to stare at it for a couple of seconds to figure out what's going on.

I frikken love this pic! When Johann sent it to me my first thought was 'DAMN I wish I was part of shoots like this', then the couple of seconds kicked in and my next thought was 'OH MY GOD THAT'S FROM OUR SHOOT!!!!!!!'. I WAS part of shoots like this.

Little Miss SpiderGirl is one of the most insane models I have ever worked with. No, scratch that, she is THEE most insane person I know! You could tell her to wear nothing but a piece of dental floss, strap a chandelier to her head, rub moose poop on her face then jog around Antarctica and she would say 'I'm on it, hold my smokes', although it might take her away from her spot in the limelight on reality tv creating drunken lesbians! I love this girl. She's a tough cookie. A fun looney loud cookie with a gooey centre... yeah when she repeats that she's gonna make it sound like I want a piece of her gooey cookie and then she's gonna fondle my boobs and tell me how much she missed them. Love her.

Back to the photo. The day we shot this it was freezing cold. Us behind-the-scenes folk were wearing 6 layers of winter woolies and huddled around a fire (okay fine I was the only one squealing like a stuck pig about the cold). SpiderGirl in her itty bitty outfit scaled the wall and hung around (literally) until we had the perfect shot. And just to show how much we love her and didn't want to see her fall off the wall and get squished like a bug the boys rushed to help her get down
I'm surrounded by gentlemen. And a hot little stick of dynamite that could take them all down! I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment