Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We've been sniffing our brush cleaner

A certain makeup artist and I never seem to be clever at the same times. One of us is always confused, and the other one has a good laugh.

Recently I passed a wedding on to her because I wasn't available. I sent her a mail on the 12th of August with the date in the subject box and all the necessary details. I didn't check my mail again that evening and the next day I found 3 mails from her, sent a few minutes apart:

1st reply: "Hi, I dont mind helping at all but when is it?"
2nd reply: "Oh duh, just noticed your subject line in BOLD 11/09. Ok now I'm really confused wasnt that yesterday?
3rd reply: "Oh wait we are in 08 (August) LOL !!! I've been awake since 3am this morning (Isabella's teething) is that an excuse for my moment of extreme blondeness!!!!!!!


I heart muas!

No comments:

Post a Comment