Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mike loves me

I love being loved. The greatest compliment for me is when people I have worked with want to work with me again.

I did a shoot with Mike Mullane and had a blast! He has a great sense of humour, fab Irish accent and the funkiest shoes I have ever seen on a tog!


Mike really is great fun, he let us drink wine and play loud music. And he indulged the clown in me by letting me try take a pic of him running and jumping in the air... my phone's camera is a bit slow so Mike had to jump many times in the hopes that I would get the mid air shot. He jumped many, many times. I didn't get the shot but had a good laugh trying to get it!




I also got an awesome arty shot of Mike while he was shooting, yip I have skills.


I got this message from Mike today:
Hi Stavvie,
hope all is well.. looking forward to working with you again so much for Michelle's shoot... We really missed you at last weekends shoot with Ashley, your energy,mischief and freakin awesome makeup skills as well as the support and encouragement fuelled by several bottles of grape origin... :D
I have a shoot on the 13th of November at the same studio and would really really love you to come and play, work, be you...
Can you make it?
Mike :)


I love being loved!

Here's a pic from the shoot:


Model: Kerry Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment