Sunday, April 10, 2011

The price of shoe addiction

I found the cutest pair of peep toes and just had to have them to show off my hot toe nails... flame hot... yes when it comes to my nails I'm a total dutchman, West Rand all the way baybee!! *lifts her arms in a gangsta pose and holds 3 fingers up on each hand in a W*

I showed off the shoes and nails at a photoshoot open day - a bunch of photographers got together at a new studio to shoot some models.

Once I was done with makeup I trotted up and down making sure my pretties were seen. I even sat at a glass table so I could admire them inbetween sips. Obsessed.

I had worn the shoes earlier in the day and they were a bit too big, but that wasn't going to stop me, I just slipped some gel heel liners in them and was good to go. So apparently vanity is a sin and was punishable by locusts or something in the old days. I was at the shoot and had no clue a locust storm was heading my way. Someone spotted something on the floor....(bottom right)

Someone: "What is that?"
*GASP!*

Twitter update:
StavMUA
My stupid gel heel liner keeps falling out my shoe. Its lying on the floor. Someone thought it was a used condom #mortified


.

1 comment:

  1. Geia sou synonomath!! :) I looove the shoes and the pedicure!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete