Friday, April 8, 2011

Bring the lamb to the slaughter

I have arrived! Again.

My friend Janine posted this on my facebook wall:

Just so you know Miss Stavvie with the always amusing status updates, that when its time for bring a girl child to work (for job shadowing) that you have no choice, you will have Jordan with you - my child is determined to be just like you when she leaves school, lip gloss whore and all! You have a lot to answer for Stavroula! (that last part was said in my best grown up tone!)



Erm Janine... YOU have a lot to answer for!!! Tee hee!

1 comment:

  1. geez thanks a bunch Stav ..... when you're making me rich and famous on your blog you put that picture up?? Was it the trailer park blue eyeshadow that did it for you? (Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!)
    And in that one photo you have conclusive proof of why my child needs to be Miss Jnr Lip Gloss Whore with loads of make up brushes and fab shoes!

    ReplyDelete